Click My Link: March 17, 2015

Yes, it's been awhile. Oh, I imagine we've had plenty to say, just no time to type any of it. I'd promise that I'd be better, but I wouldn't believe it, if I were you.  But, I'll try. How's that?  In the meantime, I'm super excited about links this morning. So, here they are!


Fascinated by how people organize their different piles of library books at home. 

I don't think I'd say boys are being "outclassed" by girls, but they are falling behind in reading. Which goes back to the continuous call for YA fic for boys.

Remains of Don Quixote author, Miguel de Cervantes, found in convent

Picture books are not just for babies  (hell, they're not just for kids!)

Good post on comics and girls, even though it made me a little sad.

Amazon's St. Patrick's Day reading list (I assume all the libraries did their own version....)

Historical romance matching era of Downton Abbey S5

Confessions of a Gay Erotica Writer in the Era of Indie Publishing.

Authors pick their essential Canadian horror reads

20 greatest original horror scores (music to scare you half to death!)

Ha! 8 SF movie remakes that were worse than the original. (I know someone of you would debate this list.)

Unusual library collections around the world.


Just for fun:

The mashup of GoT and The Walking Dead opening sequence. A+!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tips for Weeding Your Reference Collection

The black shelves are over there.......

What the Heck is Denewing?