Click My Link: November 15, 2012

Flipboard (one of my favorite apps) adds a Books section.

Anyone can give you a list of National Book Award winners. But, check out the cool timeline of the event from the Daily News.

Avid library ebook borrowers claim it doesn't affect their book buying. As an avid library ebook borrower, print book borrower, and ebook and print book buyer, I claim this is the truth.

Gillian Flynn signs on for two more books. (I think the hold lists at my library have already started!)

Utah district sued for segregating children's book about lesbian moms.

Happy 80th Birthday, Babar!

Sir Terry Pratchett wants to leave fate of Discworld up to his daughter.


Happy Thursday!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tips for Weeding Your Reference Collection

The black shelves are over there.......

What the Heck is Denewing?