Click My Link: November 26, 2012

An interview with Simon Tolkien.

Salon asks an interesting question: Has the Apocalypse Gone the Way of Vampires?

Flavorwire talks 10 TV Shows better than the books they were based on. This should be interesting...

Attention copyright nerds: Another fair use victory for libraries.

Harpercollins launches digital-only YA imprint.

The Guardian asks: Which books could lure a 13 year old boy from his Xbox? (what about a 31 year old boy? I'm asking for a friend...)

Filed under Very Cool: From the archive, Mary Shelley on the origins of Frankenstein.

Futurebook interviews Charlie Redmayne, CEO of Pottermore.

The Digital Reader talks about "The Merger Apocalypse."


And, just for fun:


I am APPALLED that the Game of Thrones/Seinfeld mashup made me laugh my fool head off. But, it did.


Happy Monday!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tips for Weeding Your Reference Collection

The black shelves are over there.......

What the Heck is Denewing?