Click My Link: December 11, 2012


In "we can hate everyone" news, Salon says to "Stop giving war-veteran novelists a free pass".

I heard about Acoustik at ALA. I guess I thought it was already a reality.

Recorded Books Hopes to Change e-book conversation with new sales and management platform. (Yeah, ok)

TC defends his ability to be Jack Reacher. (It's NOT ABOUT THE HEIGHT, TOM!)

10 Eye-Catching reads for the book lover on your list.

Mini Harry Potter film being secretly filmed (to be watched through a view master?)

The EU identifies six ways to modernize copyright.


Just for fun:

All the Firefly moments on Castle. Writing genius? I think so.

The Man of Steel full length trailer? Absolutely.

Over at her blog, Anna reviews romance novel titles from the past year. With charts!



Happy Tuesday!






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tips for Weeding Your Reference Collection

The black shelves are over there.......

What the Heck is Denewing?