Click My Link: December 10, 2012

Some more highly anticipated SF/F books for 2013.

WSJ talks about why women writers still take men's names. (hint: "For a new author, we want to avoid anything that might cause a reader to put a book down and decide, 'not for me,' " Ms. Sowards says.")

Nightmare Magazine's Top 100 Horror books (a bit of Reader's Advisory I'm so happy to see!)

Wanna know how to check out ebooks from your library? Ask the New York Times, of course!

NPR talks Elektra, one of my favorite all time characters. (I remember the first time I read this book.)

Baen inks deal with Amazon, makes major changes to Webscriptions and Free Library.

And your Audiobook Grammy nominees are...

Speaking of audiobooks, AudioGals talks Christmas gifts for the audiobook lover.

Dollar e-books under siege.

Battle of the celeb memoirs: UK version. 

Four design featurettes for Les Miserables.



Just for fun: 

The best literary quotes ever tattooed!

Christmas gifts for the Nerd who reads everything. (Great stuff here!)

New Tomb Raider? The trailer rocks.

Do you want a giant infographic of every zombie killed on The Walking Dead? Well, here ya go!


Happy Monday!





Comments

Leslie Stout said…
Great bloog I enjoyed reading

Popular posts from this blog

Tips for Weeding Your Reference Collection

The black shelves are over there.......

What the Heck is Denewing?